Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Raczkiewicz Home in Sabaudia

Look what was sent by Bartosz Raczkiewicz (my newfound 2x cousin) today! He explained that this is a picture painted by his sister Joanna. The house was their grandfather Boleslaw's house. Boleslaw was my great uncle since he was the brother of my grandfather Anthony. This house was in the same place where my great grandparents Jan and Katarzyna’s children were born. Jan and Katarzyna’s house was burned during the war and later a new house was built in the same place. They used building materials from the original house which were not destroyed. This house was destroyed in 2020 and in its place is his sister’s house which is currently being built.

1 comment:

  1. I love that the place is passed down to relatives. That is awesome. The painting is a beautiful image. I'm sure the new house will be great too.

    ReplyDelete

The Story of Kazimierz Krawczyk & Rozalia Kobak

Besides the Raczkiewicz family (Pawel and Franciszka) originating from Łaszczówka, another branch of the family also originated from there...