Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Antoni Raczkiewicz (my 2x great grandfather) was born May 4 1842

Antoni Raczkiewicz (my 2x great grandfather) was born May 5 1842 Spelled with an “s” instead of a “c” This record was translated for me almost a year ago (5/23/2020 )when I was first learning how to do this. I thanked the translator for helping me to just find the parents’ name because when I was using the entire translation aide, it was overwhelming since I don’t read Polish. I told her I was making progress by inches and it was true. Thanks to the help of lots of people I am slowly learning the family story. Antoni's parents Michal and Anna (mee Dominik) were married in 1824. They had 11 children--Antoni was the 8th one. They were all born in Sabaudia. ***** Act 117/1842. It happened in Tomaszów on May 5, 1842 at 4 PM. Appeared Michał Raszkiewicz, peasant from Majdan Górny, 39 years old in the presence of Marcin Raszkiewicz (21) and Michał Sidora (25), both peasants from Majdan Górny. He declared the birth of a male child born in Majdan Górny on May 4 1842 at 10PM of his wife Anna born Dominik (38). The child was baptised the same day and given the name Antoni. His godparents were: Marcin Raszkiewicz and Katarzyna Prodrowa. Signed by the priest only since the others were illiterate. Signature of rector Plato Radkiewicz. https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1937/0/2.1/3/skan/full/yc6JVckuAgDQWDPi1BanvA

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Kazimierz Krawczyk & Rozalia Kobak

Besides the Raczkiewicz family (Pawel and Franciszka) originating from Łaszczówka, another branch of the family also originated from there...