Friday, May 28, 2021

Gravestones at Holy Cross Cemetery

All the relatives of Anthony Raczkiewicz’ family that are deceased are buried at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery in Grand Rapids, MIchigan or Rosedale Memorial Park Cemetery in Tallmadge Township, Michigan. The day the pictures were taken the grass looked bad but the rain and cooler temperatures the next day will help. Most of the graves are in the section that prohibits monuments--the gravestones must be flat in the ground. The one of Anthony Raczkiewicz’ first wife Klementyna is missing the cross that was on top and the child Bronislaw’s stone is not seen. Other graves pictured: Tom Peterson, (my brother-in-law) Anthony and Apolonia Raczkiewicz (my grandparents), Joseph Raczkiewicz (my great uncle), Lorraine and John Dykstra (my aunt and uncle), Tony and Ceil Raczkiewicz (my aunt and uncle) and Walter Skrobot (Apolonia’s father--my great grandfather.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Kazimierz Krawczyk & Rozalia Kobak

Besides the Raczkiewicz family (Pawel and Franciszka) originating from Łaszczówka, another branch of the family also originated from there...