Thursday, January 7, 2021

Shirley's Birthday is Coming Up!

My Mom's birthday is about a week away so I wanted to send out a reminder: Shhhhh!!!! It’s a secret! Don’t tell her! We plan to surprise my mother for her 85th birthday with a birthday celebration. Her birthday is on Friday, January 15. There are two ways to participate: one is to get my address so you can send me a birthday card for her. The second is to attend the driveby event. This will be on January 15 from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Drop off a card and pick up a gourmet cupcake and extend your greetings from the car. Masks and social distancing required. We know it is January and will have made provisions to keep her warm. Don’t let her age fool you! I just took a walk with her and it was very cold. I wanted to give an early heads up so we can make this special for her. If you know my Mom, she does NOT look for the limelight but we want to make sure she is celebrated. To get her address for the “event” or my address to send a card, comment on this post and I will PM you or else PM me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Kazimierz Krawczyk & Rozalia Kobak

Besides the Raczkiewicz family (Pawel and Franciszka) originating from Łaszczówka, another branch of the family also originated from there...